Bell System Type Wrench
The Klein Tools Bell System Type Wrench is similar to a standard lineman's wrench, but it's designed for telecom and datacom work applications. Its openings are sized to NEMA hardware specifications. It's also forged and heat-treated for long life.
- Similar to standard lineman's wrench, but with end openings sized to NEMA hardware specifications
- Silver painted finish
- Large end has 1-1/16-Inch and 1-3/16-Inch openings
- Small end has 11/16-Inch and 7/8-Inch openings
- Made in the USA
- Large Length: 1-1/16'' and 1-3/16''
- Small Size: 11/16'' and 7/8''
- Overall Length: 13'' (330.2 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 lb (0.8 kg)
Call for Pricing
California Proposition 65
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP
and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or
our information page: California Proposition