Hand operated cable crimper equipped with permanent O and D die grooves
- Installs full range of connectors (taps,splices,terminals): #14 through 4/0
- Designed to compress sleeves, lugs, and H-frame parallel groove connectors
- BURNDY X dies and W dies may be used with with this compression tool and will clip securely over the rear D die groove
- Made of curved hickory wood handles and forged steel jaws
- Crimping Force: 9,000 lbs
- Length: 25- 3/8"
- Weight: 6 lbs
BURNDY Manufacturer Authorized Warranty Repair Center:
Hi-Line's skilled technicians participate in specialized, manufacturer training to provide warranty service, standard repairs, and general maintenance in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
An extensive inventory of replacement parts is on hand to ensure your equipment is repaired quickly and professionally.