Improve safety and grip with the Xtreme arc-rated and cut-resistant dielectric glove protectors.
New Features for Fall 2019:
- Arc Rated to ASTM F2675 / F2675M-19 standards: Up to 28 cal/cm²
- ANSI cut-resistance Level 2 (entire glove)
- Upgraded and improved thumb design, for even greater dexterity
- Secure straps upgraded to reinforced leather for enhanced durability
- New mitten-style available
- New half-sizes available in 14” standard protectors
- Full, silicone grip palm provides supreme control, while enhancing productivity
- Xtreme design rigorously field tested for durability
- Durable seams, Kevlar stitching for max strength
- Ergonomic round, curved fingers offer best fit & flexibility
- Silicone palm, featuring Kevlar underlay
- Wear guard on top of hand for extra protection
- 5" all leather cuff, no vinyl
- Improved thumb fit increases dexterity
- Available in a variety of sizes (varies by style):
- Standard, 14” length, whole and half sizes - 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 & 12
Hi-Line Helpful Hint: To clean Hi-Grip Xtreme glove protectors, use a mild detergent on the silicone area. Dry protectors thoroughly before use.
This Hi-Grip Xtreme glove protector has been reviewed by BobsDecline
, putting them through the ultimate lineman test. Aaron is a lineman with over 15 years of experience. Find out how these protectors hold up by watching the video on YouTube HERE!