Light Duty Transformer Gin w/ Ratchet Strap
The working load limit is the maximum load which should ever be applied to the product under any condition. The working load limit is based on a load being uniformly applied in a straight line pull.
- Fiberglass shafts
- Gin metal fittings are high strength aluminum alloy, bolts are plated steel, chain is high test alloy steel
- Gin comes with chain binder or ratchet strap
- All gins show working load limit
- Nylon straps should be inspected prior to each use for wear, cuts, and degradation from exposure to ultra violet rays
- Suspect straps should be replaced before use
- "B" - 24 1/4''
- "C" - 10''
- Working Load Limit: 1300 lbs
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
Additional Dimension Information:
- Center of eye 8'' from face of power pole
- Inside of fiberglass mast is 1'' from face of power pole
Call for Pricing
California Proposition 65
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP
and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or
our information page: California Proposition