24" Fiberglass Bolt Cutter
High tensile steel bolt cutters with insulated fiberglass handles
- Suitable for cutting hard material
- Short cutting edge for high tensile steel, bolts, wire, rods, chain links, and case hardened chains
- Handles are filled with unicellular foam core
- Same fiberglass used in all Hastings Hot Sticks
- Handle Length: 16''
- Overall Cutter Length: 24''
Maximum Cutting Capacity Diameters:
- HRC- Brinell 140, 49.6kg/mm 32 tons/sq. in. Reinforcement Steel: 10mm / 3/8''
- HRC 20 Brinell 230, 77.5kg/mm 50 tons/sq. in. Bar Steel: 8mm / 5/16''
- HRC 40 Brinell 370, 133kg/mm 85 tons/sq. in. Steel Wire: 8mm / 5/16''
- HRC 48 Brinell 450, 162kg/mm 105 tons/sq. in. Music Wire: 7mm / 9/32''
Call for Pricing
California Proposition 65
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP
and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or
our information page: California Proposition