18" Fiberglass Bolt Cutter
High tensile steel bolt cutter with insulated fiberglass handles
- Suitable for cutting hard material
- Short cutting edge for high tensile steel, bolts, wire, rods, chain links, and case hardened chains
- Handles are filled with unicellular foam core
- Same fiberglass used in all Hastings Hot Sticks
- Handle Length: 11''
- Overall Cutter Length: 18''
Maximum Cutting Capacity Diameters:
- HRC -
BRINELL 140, 49.6kg/mm
32 tons/sq. in.
Reinforcement Steel: 8mm / 5/16''
- HRC 20
BRINELL 230, 77.5kg/mm
50 tons/sq. in.
Bar Steel: 6mm / 1/4''
- HRC 40
BRINELL 370, 133kg/mm
85 tons/sq. in.
Steel Wire: 6mm / 1/4''
- HRC 48
BRINELL 450, 162kg/mm
105 tons/sq. in.
Music Wire: 5.5mm / 7/32''
Call for Pricing
California Proposition 65
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP
and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or
our information page: California Proposition