- The lightest and strongest 7/16'' hydraulic impact wrench on the market.
- Comes with a 7/16" tri-ball quick chuck with a wide flange that provides a secure hold on all standard 7/16'' hex drive bits and accessories
- Exclusive, adjustable torque selector spool allows users to choose between a low setting and a high setting of torque
- Capability to "feather" up gradually to a desired torque level
- A dual-acting spool gives users the choice of using this tool on open or closed center operating circuits
- Pressure: 750 - 2000 PSI (50-140 BAR)
- Flow: 4-12 GPM (15-45 LPM)
- Torque: 515 ft-lbs at 8 GPM
- Height: 9.03''
- Length: 7.8''
- Width: 3.1''
- Weight: 5.95 lbs
BURNDY Manufacturer Authorized Warranty Repair Center:
Hi-Line's skilled technicians participate in specialized, manufacturer training to provide warranty service, standard repairs, and general maintenance in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
An extensive inventory of replacement parts is on hand to ensure your equipment is repaired quickly and professionally.