Interlocking Series Work Tents
The Pelsue Dual-Entry Series improves upon the Interlocking Series by adding a rear-access door for easy entry and exit when the front of the tent is closed off. This allows for greater access to work on a cabinet/box when two tents are connected together, or when the tent is attached to a work vehicle.
- Designed to stand up to all kinds of bad weather.
- Offers one-piece, instant easy one-person set up with rubber, non-slip feet
- Snap and D-rings with interconnecting flaps (to connect 2 tents together)
- Two screen windows with roll up flaps
- Three tie down cords through the hub
- Ground flaps
- Heavy duty frame
- Wide open front
- Ventilation hose entry sleeve
- Interior and exterior roof line loops for tie down
- Carry case and three tent stakes
- Provides two side entrances
- Assembled Dimensions: 6' L x 6' W x 6' H
- Folded Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 56"
Call for Pricing
California Proposition 65
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP
and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or
our information page: California Proposition