OX Block™ Clevis Top with OX Horn™
A new version of the OX Block™ that features the OX Horn™ on the shackle top. With its 2” gate opening, it is designed to replace a non-rated “meat hook” currently in use by many linemen. It has a working load limit of 2500 pounds with the gate closed and a 1000 pound working load limit with the gate open.
- The patented OX Block™ replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks and various snatch blocks
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX Block™ can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device
- ASME B30 Compliant
- The OX BLOCK™ is a rope snatchblock with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads
- Material: Lightweight aluminum
- Length: 10.5''
- Width: 2''
- Weight: 2.15 lbs
- Gate Opening Capacity: 1.5''
- Connector WLL: OX Horn – 2,500 lbs. (Closed Gate) / 1,000 lbs. (Open Gate)
Hook to Eye:
- MBS: 6,000 lbs
- WLL: 1,500 lbf
Sheave to Eye:
- MBS: 10,000 lbs
- WLL: 2,500 lbf
Call for Pricing
California Proposition 65
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP
and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or
our information page: California Proposition