Hi-Line, a Division of WESCO Distribution, Inc., is committed to providing a professional work environment as well as competitive benefits package that fits the needs of our employees, including:
We provide a professional, fast-paced setting that enables our Team to be one of the most knowledgeable in the industry. We are located in Elgin, Illinois and Millbury, Massachusetts.
To apply, please apply through the WESCO Career's Page - HERE.
SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer Service Rep
- Full time Customer Service Representative (CSR) position based in Elgin, IL (M-F).
- The CSR interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, process orders, and handle and resolve complaints.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle incoming customer inquiries via phone, email, fax, and in-person.
- Prepare quotations in response to customer inquiries.
- Complete order entry and order processing.
- Work with other departments for order completion.
- Works with manufacturers to source specific items per customer requests.
- Develop a working knowledge of product line, pricing structure, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotions, and similar data, as required.
- Assists customer with returns and replacements.
- Utilize problem solving skills to handle and resolve issues or complaints.
- Uphold all customer service standards, policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Customer service or sales experience required.
- Must be customer focused with politeness, confidence, and problem solving skills. Must be detail oriented.
- Computer skills (including Microsoft Office, Excel) with the ability to learn new programs.
- Pleasant phone voice and an outgoing personality.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field is preferred, but not required.