Custom Grounds & Jumpers
- Shrouded Ferrules
- Ground Sets
Made to Your Specifications
Choose Complete Assemblies or Individual Components
1. Clamps: Clamping Size Range, Current Capacity, Application Clearance, and Terminal Connection Type (threaded or pressure type)
2. Cable: Length, Jacket Type, and Adequate Capacity to Withstand Maximum Potential System Fault Current Magnitude and Full Time Duration
3. Ferrules: Aluminum or Copper, Fit Cable Size, and Connection Type to Match Clamp (threaded or pressure type) Note: Either aluminum or copper ferrules may be used with copper cable.
4. Support Stud (replaces strap on strain relief clamp): This option recommended on only one clamp to help control lifting the set to the first clamp attachment point.
5. Shrink Tubing: This option recommended for stress relief and inspection of cable strands between ferrule and jacket.